Kerala ayurvedic massages are holistic treatment therapies based on ayurvedic principles. These massages are widely popular, especially in Harrow for providing relaxation and promoting energy in the body throughout the day, improving sleep patterns, and keeping the body aloof from toxins. Are you still wondering whether to take up an ayurvedic massage in Harrow? This guide can be of great help!
Keep reading to know what exactly Kerala ayurvedic massages are, what benefits they offer, how it is different from other types of massages, and so on.
What is Kerala Ayurvedic Massage?
Kerala is an Indian state which is widely popular as the land of Ayurveda. Kerala ayurvedic massages are unique body massage treatment methods, delivering 2x better results than conventional massages. These are trusted massage therapies for over 2000 years, specially created to build overall good health.
Kerala ayurvedic massages offer numerous health benefits. It is known to be highly effective in curing body aches, building resistance against infections, improving skin texture & complexion, activating the brain, and energizing the body. In addition, you can take Kerala ayurvedic massages regularly to tone and strengthen your muscles. These massages help maintain a healthy balance between bodily constituents or ‘doshas’ – Vata, Pitta, and Kapha.
What are the benefits provided by Kerala Ayurvedic Massages?
Perhaps you will come up with a long list while searching for “Kerala Ayurvedic Massage Near Me”. But, are you aware of how these massages can benefit you? If not, we are here to help you know the extensive advantages offered by Kerala ayurvedic massages.
- Cures Medical Conditions: Kerala ayurvedic massage treatments are widely known to cure severe medical conditions like arthritis, paralysis, and spondylosis.
- Promotes Relaxation and Energy: As already mentioned, still worth repeating – Kerala ayurvedic massages are great treatment methods to revitalize the body, improve sleep patterns, reduce pain & body aches, and improve overall well-being, boost immunity, and increase lifespan.
- Improves Skin Conditions: Kerala ayurvedic massages help in improving skin quality, texture, and complexion. It actually enriches the beauty if you take up such an ayurvedic massage on regular basis.
- Enhances Mental Health: Since, Kerala ayurvedic massages help in treating sleeping disorders as well as reducing depression, anxiety, and stress, these treatment therapies are helpful in improving overall mental well-being.
Now that you know the benefits, you can take up a Kerala Ayurvedic massage in Harrow, based on your medical conditions.
How is Kerala Ayurvedic Massages Different From Other Massages?
Several factors lead to significant differences between Kerala Ayurvedic massages and Thai or Swedish massages. The differences include:
- Oils: While Kerala ayurvedic massages use varieties of herbal oils infused with ayurvedic herbs, Thai or Swedish massages apparently don’t use any oil. Ayurvedic oils are heated and used to balance an individual’s dominant bodily constituent or ‘dosha’. Once the oil is applied, it is absorbed by the toxins and released to detoxify the body.
- Procedures: The primary aim of Kerala ayurvedic massages is to clear energy channels in the body, balance the chakras or energy centers, and remove toxins from the body. In contrast, Thai or Swedish massages focus on physiology and core anatomy, rather than the body lines.
- Techniques: Kerala ayurvedic massages incorporate techniques such as tapping, kneading, squeezing, and traditional massage strokes. Based on an individual’s needs, Ayurvedic therapists use fast or protracted movements during the massage. These massage techniques increase blood circulation and lymphatic drainage in the body. On the other hand, Thai massages incorporate pull and stretch movements while Swedish massages incorporate light, soft, squeezing, kneading, and tapping massage strokes.
How long do the results of ayurvedic massages sustain?
If you plan to take up an ayurvedic massage Harrow, be prepared to visit your therapist for frequent sessions. However, the results are amazing. Kerala ayurvedic massages are widely known to provide long-lasting and permanent cures. They are the best treatment therapies that offer permanent relief to individuals suffering from stress, anxiety, digestive disorders, skin infections, dosha imbalances in the body, obesity, and depression.
Unlike other massage therapies, Kerala ayurvedic massages benefit individuals in varied ways. These holistic treatment methods provide long-term health benefits by balancing the doshas in the body, energizing the body, and keeping the body calm throughout the day. Besides, they are safe for the body and do not cause any harmful side effects.
Things to Remember
- You can take up Kerala ayurvedic massages only if your age ranges from 18 to 60 years.
- These massages deliver the best results when your body runs out of dosha balances.
- You can opt for a Vikriti and Prakriti test to know the current health condition of your body before taking up any of Kerala’s ayurvedic massages.
To sum it up, Kerala ayurvedic massages are very effective in balancing out bodily constituents, relieving stress & anxiety, improving mental well-being, and nourishing the body. That said, although you may find several ayurvedic healthcare centers on the web when you search for Kerala Ayurvedic Massage Near Me, ensure to choose a registered and reputed one.