- This regulation lays down provisions concerning เกมสล็อตออนไลน์ทั้งหมดที่เราให้บริการได้รับการทดสอบเกมเพื่อความเป็นธรรม สล็อตเว็บตรง ไม่ผ่านเอเยนต์ คาสิโนใช้ตัวสร้างตัวเลขสุ่มเพื่อกำหนดผลของเกมของตนเพื่อให้เกิดผลลัพธ์แบบสุ่มทุกครั้ง ฉะนั้นการชนะเกมของท่านขึ้นอยู่กับโชค เมื่อโชคเข้าข้างท่าน รับรองว่าจะได้รับผลกำไรแน่นอน the general criteria for the training system for the lifeguard certificate in inland waters and swimming pools and the maritime lifeguard assistant and determines the type of qualifications issued.
- Pursuant to this regulation, in addition to the pertinent definitions set out in the decree of the Minister of the Interior of 18 March 1996, the following definitions shall apply:
a) «subjects authorized by the State»: subjects in possession of state authorization on the date of entry into force of this decree and any other person authorized by the General Command of the Corps of Port Authorities;
b) «lifeguard in inland waters and swimming pools»: person in charge of the rescue and first aid service authorized in inland waters and swimming pools;
c) «maritime lifeguard»: person in charge of the rescue and first aid service authorized at sea.
- The training and education activity for lifeguard assistants in inland waters and swimming pools is reserved to:
a) subjects authorized by the State;
b) schools, training institutes, sports associations, and any other entity authorized by the Regions and autonomous Provinces of Trento and Bolzano.
- The training and education activity for maritime lifeguards is reserved to subjects authorized by the State.
Requirements and procedure for granting the authorization
- Natural and legal persons can obtain authorization to carry out training and education activities for lifeguards in inland waters and swimming pools and for marine lifeguards.
- The application, accompanied by the declarations and documents referred to in Annex I which constitute an integral part of this decree, is signed by the applicant or by his legal representative.
- Authorization is
a) minimum age of twenty-one;
b) secondary school diploma;
c) for lifeguard courses in inland waters and swimming pools:
qualification to practice the profession of lifeguard in inland waters and swimming pools, issued for at least two years;
d) for lifeguard courses: qualification to practice the profession of lifeguard, issued for at least two years;
e) not having been declared a habitual, professional or tendency offender, not having been subjected to personal security measures or preventive measures, not having been sentenced to a prison sentence of not less than three years, unless rehabilitation;
f) not having been interdicted or incapacitated or declared bankrupt, or not having a proceeding for declaration of bankruptcy in progress;
g) not to have been subject to a provision for the revocation of the authorization for lifeguard training and education in the last five years;
h) adequate financial capacity;
i) availability of premises in compliance with current regulations on safety and hygiene for the business location;
l) have the availability of a rowing pleasure boat in compliance with the provisions in force;
m) adequate technical equipment, furnishings and teaching material for theoretical teaching, pursuant to Annex II which forms an integral part of this decree;
n) technical swimming and lifesaving swimming coaches in possession of a qualification, as instructors;
o) doctors of a public facility in the emergency medicine and surgery area or in the anesthesia and resuscitation area belonging to the territorial emergency services, as well as a professional figure in the Department of Prevention and Public Health of the National Health Service as instructors.
Also Read About: Soybean Has 10 Health Benefits
- For legal persons, the requirements referred to in paragraph 3, letters a), b), c), d), e), f), g) must be possessed by the legal representative. In the event that the authorization is issued in favor of companies without legal personality, the requirements referred to in paragraph 3, letters a), b), c), d), e), f) and g) must be owned by the managing partner.
- In the event that there are several managing shareholders of companies without legal personality, the requisites referred to in paragraph 4 must be possessed by each of these.
- The application to carry out training and education activities for lifeguard assistants in inland waters and swimming pools is presented to the General Command of the Port Authority Corps or to the Regions or autonomous Provinces of Trento and Bolzano.
- The application to carry out the training and education activity for maritime lifeguard is presented to the General Command of the Corps of Port Authorities.
- The receiving Offices verify the conditions and requisites envisaged for the release of the authorisation. In case of insufficiency or absolute lack of requirements, the application is declared inadmissible.
- The authorization referred to in paragraph 1 is issued within ninety days from the date of presentation of the application by the applicant or his legal representative and is valid for ten years from the date of issue and is renewed upon request of part with the procedure referred to in this article.
- In the event that irregularities are ascertained in the performance of the activity by the subjects referred to in article 3, the General Command of the Corps of the Port Authorities or the Regions or the autonomous Provinces of Trento and Bolzano order, by formal deed, to eliminate the irregularities within a term of no less than fifteen days.
- The authorization is suspended for a period of one to three months when:
a) the authorized subject does not comply with the provisions given by the General Command of the Port Authority Corps or by the Regions or Autonomous Provinces of Trento and Bolzano, despite the act referred to in paragraph 10;
b) the authorized subject uses non-qualified staff for lessons and is not provided for by this decree.
12: The authorization is revoked in the event that:
a) the authorized subject loses his financial capacity and moral requisites;
b) the authorized subject loses the availability of the premises or of the pleasure craft used for the exercise or the technical and didactic equipment;
c) at least two suspension measures have been adopted in the five-year period;
d) the authorized subject does not comply with the provision for the suspension of the activity referred to in paragraph 11.
- In addition to the cases of revocation previously regulated, the authorization is withdrawn due to the death of the authorization holder, in the absence of heirs or assignees or by express waiver of those entitled.